Autumn Wind’s Activity calendar is carefully planned to ensure that each resident has an opportunity to participate in a variety of activities that enrich their minds, bodies and spirits.
Activites designed to maintain and support memory and cognitive abilities.
- Annual Brain Camp
- Games( Uno, Dice, LCR, Bingo, etc. )
- Opportunities to reminess and discuss current topics
- Monthly Resident Council Meeting
- Guest Speakers
Fitness program designed to improve endurance, strength and flexibility.
- Daily chair exercises
- Ball exercises
- Noodle Baseball
- Chair Dancing
Creativity, cultural, spritual and enriching events.
- Art Project
- Drama/Improv Classes
- Legacy Project - Our way of giving back to the community
- Book Reading
- Shopping Trips
- Religious services
- Bible Study
- Weekly Coffee On The Porch
- Monthly Birthday Parties
- Guest Entertainers